[GNU-linux-libre] [Fwd] (is this a scam?) Open Invention Network

From: jaromil
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [Fwd] (is this a scam?) Open Invention Network
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:24:14 +0200

FYI, i'm ignoring these guys and as well mails from freepatents.org

i say no to software patents and fortunately living in Europe i don't
have to worry about anything at all.

do you know about them? from the perspective of a country crippled by
software patents enforcement, do you think this is a good initiative?
are the testimonials (among them Eben Moglen) for real?

in any case i find it annoying that they keep contacting us, i really
have no interest in loosing my time dealing with patent nonsense.

- ----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----