[GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] more http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG stuff
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:06:59 +0930

hi all,
I've started comparing gNewSense's two blacklists with the NONFSDG [1],
and its brought up some questions about the page, and some potential
new additions.

[1] http://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=NONFSDG

== Questions ==
* Under 'references', should we be including more then one? in the case
of 'aee' the page currently links to trisquels. its also gns savannah
bug 28950. (This is a bad example, but the point remains).
This would allow us to reference NONFSDG instead of each referring to
our own bug reports.

== Potential Additions ==
(Anything not accepted for the list i'll re-enable in gns).

bnetd
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00354 (related to pvpgn)
chromium has been renamed chromium-bsu (to allow chromium-browser).
        http://packages.debian.org/testing/games/chromium
command-not-found-data
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00364
debian-reference
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00320
dosbox
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00351
firefox-3.0
        same reason(s) as firefox. could share the heading?
kubuntu-meta, ubuntu-meta, ubuntu-artwork, and equivilant metapackages.
        do we care? we probably just want a section 'metapackages' or
something and dump all of debian/ubuntu/other metapackages in there if
we do.
libxprintapputil
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00336
linux-backports-modules-2.6.24
        same reasons as linux-backports-modules
mol
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?28332
mol-drivers-linux
        only useful with mol
mp32ogg
        https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?28952
pvpgn
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00355 (related to bnetd)
teeworlds
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/teeworlds/+bug/520003
cia-clients
gkrell-snmp
iceweasel
        same problems as firefox (plugins etc)
libsnmp-base (may not be a real problem, looks like its rfcs)
libsmi2-common (may not be a real problem, looks like its rfcs)
boinc
boinc-app-seti
        http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00362

Sorry its a big list, but we haven't done a clean out+merge for a
while.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)