[GNU-linux-libre] Introducing LibreWRT GNU+Linux

From: Jason Self
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Introducing LibreWRT GNU+Linux
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 12:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

I was reminded that there's been no announcement of LibreWRT on gnu-linux-
libre, so here goes a short message...

LibreWRT is a completely free GNU+Linux distribution that targets embedded
systems such as the Ben Nanonote, ath9k-based WiFi routers, and other hardware
that respects your freedom.

LibreWRT was born in the hackspace provided the last LibrePlanet meeting, on
the principal that we need to be able to use all of the computers in our lives
in freedom (even the small ones like WiFi routers), and after failing to find
any other embedded GNU+Linux distribution that had user freedom as its primary
goal.

The project can be found at librewrt.org.

All are welcome!