Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet

From: Rubén Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Incoming Distros at libreplanet
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:40:09 +0200

> Yeah -- I thought that was the official process. It looks like the
> wiki page was originally created by quidam (aka Rubén Rodríguez from
> Trisquel.) Perhaps he can shed some light on why the page even
> exists...

I started both this list and the wiki page with the help of Danny Clark
and other FSF folks to have a place where all free distros and related
projects could talk about our stuff and share common resources.

Participating in this mailing list is open to any project which is
or wants to be fully free, regardless of any endorsement.