[GNU-linux-libre] firefox and thunderbird HOWTO request

From: Joshua Ismael
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] firefox and thunderbird HOWTO request
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:43:42 -0600

Hi there.

Both thunderbird and firefox have branding issues
and recommend non free plugins, so free distros
can't provide them but have compile another package
based upon it.

For parabola we were providing icecat, but the delay
between firefox releases and icecat's causes some
troubles with our repo.

So we are thinking about compiling an unbranded
browser like trisquel.

Also, we haven't changed links for thunderbird, so
we ask for your mozconfig for compiling both
projects and any patches you apply if any, or any
instructions that may be helpfull.

Thanks in advance