Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Ututo status

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Ututo status
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 01:21:04 -0700

> Perhaps we should consider a distro inactive if it takes more than a month
> to contact its developers, shouldn't we?
I Agree with you.
in fact its must removed
Because  They are putting Facebook and google+ and LinkedIn links in web site
the web site of distributions must be free
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.