gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] gnucap development snapshot 2007-12-16

From: Andrew Plumb
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] gnucap development snapshot 2007-12-16
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:47:20 -0500

Hi Al,

So, now that I'm not working at Cadence any more, I can dive into all this without any conflict of interest. :-)

On Mac OS X (Leopard/10.5.1), the models-bsim and models-spice3f5 won't build unless I comment out the #ifndef/#endif linux section in Include/cpstd.h. The models-ngspice17 version of Include/cpstd.h doesn't have it, so it builds without modifications.

Andrew.