gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] Ideas for the GSoC

From: Rafael Gonzalez
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Ideas for the GSoC
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 18:12:33 -1200

Hi

About your suggestion about the plugins for Octave I was thinking more in
analysis involving some concepts on signals and systems, like parameters in
the time domain response like overshoot and delays or even transfer
functions. I like the way that a system can be described in Octave. You can
use the  transfer functions, state variables or just give the zeroes and
poles of the system. I was thinking this tools can be useful for a
simulation.

Also I've been checking the possibilities to implement Verilog-AMS as an
input language, and I think it's good idea. But I also thought that a
synthesis tool for digital systems with Verilog or VHDL as input languages
may be agood idea too, but it could be very much for a single summer.

--
ISE Rafael González García

"No existe nada mas desastroso que entrar a una guerra sin la intención de
ganarla."

Douglas McArthur