gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] autoconf-WIP branch (update)

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] autoconf-WIP branch (update)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:26:43 +0200

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:40:10PM +0800, Kevin Zheng wrote:
> I think the fix is just to move 'patchlev.h.in' to the end of the
> command;

this is better, thanks

> maybe someone should check how POSIX expects it to be?

ideally one would want to use autoconf for this sort of stuff (look at
config.status, how to do portable string substitution). the reason i
hacked this manually, is, that the usual configuration variables are
constants, while GIT_COMMIT and GIT_BRANCH are not...

i'm still lacking a good idea to deuglify this (with or without
autotools).

regards
felix