[Gnumed-devel] Gui design using QT

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gui design using QT
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 08:41:55 +1000

Stung by the critisism of using VB and not say QT (LOL) I'll give it a go.

I've had some thoughts for an alternate patient data input screen which would
allow easier plug in of international specific items, so I'll try and have a
play with at my first free opportunity on Sunday night (Sorry guy's social
life calls - partying on Saturday) and post my deliberations to the list.

Could everyone send me their wish list for inclusions on the patient entry
screen with a brief description of what they have to do/function.

Regards Richard