Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:07:58 +1000

On Wednesday 17 July 2002 8:54 pm, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> OK, CVS is identical to my local tree now. It works for me.
>
> There is one catch, though: the gmDrugDisplay plugin has
> access to a database hardcoded in.

My fault!, that module was the first one I ever wrote in wxPython and I did it
without any reference to the gnuMed database stuff.

Ian and I will work on that shortly and remove the hard coding. I'm going to
have to learn some real python now to be able to code the internals! I think
the mims people will let us have a single drug for a demo as per previous
conversations with them. If so we can upload a basic mimsannual to the cvs.
I'll ring up again this week.

Ian has also done a plugin for the Australian therapeutic guidlines which I'll
have to chase. I'll take to the Oz office (Ken Harvey and ask if he will give
us a few html pages for demonstration purposes), and also I've done a toolbar
for the manual with browser type buttons which ian will add this week.

Regards
richard