Re: [Gnumed-devel] Status

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Status
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:49:28 +0200

> On this topic, Karsten, how are you doing with the talkback feature?
Still working on it. Just finished making gmI18N work on
DOS/Windows also (with my usual small screw-up inbetween :-)

> receive these?)
Currently I have set up an address at address@hidden that
is hard-coded as the default target. However, a mailing list
of sorts is even better.

We might want to avoid the term talkback in this context due to
potential trademark issues. I don't know how common an English
word that is.

Also in my immediate pipeline is converting Richard's icon
tool to a slightly more general version sitting in
CVS:python-common/tools/ and subsequently moving icon
definitions into the corresponding plugin files.

And, of course, finishing the gmCfg.py rewrite ist still
pending although nearly done.

But maybe we aren't in such a hurry after all since we're gonna
get hit by an asteroid in 2019 anyways as Slashdot currently
reports :-))