[Gnumed-devel] Detecting Combo events in toolbar combo

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Detecting Combo events in toolbar combo
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:38:16 +1000

I've put a combo on a toolbar and want to:
1)detect keypress events
2)detect the enter event
3)detect the comboclick (select an existing option) event

In the python demo the following code is used:

Could someone explain to me what the % means so I can make sense of the rest?
And also, if you know how to do the above 1-3 please explain. Ian said he
couldn't get it to detect the enter key either.

Thanks:

 def OnCombo(self, event):
        self.log.WriteText("combobox item selected: %s\n" % event.GetString())