Re: [Gnumed-devel] Backend complexity

From: Alan O'Keefe
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Backend complexity
Date: 10 Aug 2002 01:22:25 +1000

Hi Karsten

I have already pointed out some SQL syntax errors in
gmconfiguration.sql, there were some others in gmidentity.sql
and also gmgis.sql.  These resulted in various tables not
being created.

I haven't tried the client out yet, primarily because I
generally don't expect it to work unless the backend
creates cleanly.  Maybe this assumption isn't appropriate ?

Regards
Alan