Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:44:57 +1000

Horst Herb wrote:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:15, David Guest wrote:
The program for gnumed.conf has been changed. This is due to the GPCG
holding a very important meeting for government sponsored free software
development in medicine on the Saturday. There is also a GPCG committee
meeting on the Friday which Horst will have to attend at some time.
My deepest apologies to David Guest who underwent so much trouble to organize the gnumed conference, and now has even more trouble with it reorganizing everything.

No worries Horst there are obviously bigger things afoot.

Next time we won't do it at GPCG/RACGP_cc time.

See you tomorrow, briefly. :-)

David