Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:34:18 +1000

A refusal goes into the progress notes line. Progress notes lines should be in
every editing area. One would simply type 'Vaccination refused' or whatever.

The progress line was probably missing from the vb screen dump because I
didn't put it in.  I'll check the wiki document.

Given Horsts vocal (and correct I guess) objections to posting the docs on the
list, can you put the ones I've done into the cvs somewhere, and then I
should be able to edit them to update suggestions.