Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: Scott S. Jones D.C.
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:33:20 -0700

Hilmar:

Hi,
I am on Debian and last time I had to reinstall all packages I experienced a
number of problems, too. One problem for me  was that the packages for
Debian-Unstable did not work as I expected. The second largest problem was to
configure postgres for gnumed.
I haven't even moved past the reinstallation phase, but am stuck at just trying to figure out how to initially install gnumed.

Any suggestions? Any links to add to my /etc/apt/sources.list?

Scott Jones