Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:53:40 -0800

On Feb 11, 2004, at 6:50 PM, Tony Lembke wrote:
Attachments are sent on the normal list - I do not know if they come through on the digest version, but think not. The png attachment is correctly displayed (for me) using OS 10.3 within Mail as well as if opened in Safari (v1.2) or Preview.

Given that Tony using non-digest mode had no trouble, suspect an interaction between digest mode and Mac OS Mail application if not others. Would be interested whether anyone else who receives the digest obtained the same or different URL as did I for the PNG file referenced in Richard Terry's posting: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnumed-devel/attachments/
                20040210/27d0d64c/patient_identify_10Feb04.png

FYI when I tried that same URL I was mapped by both Mac Safari and Mac IE browsers to
        http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/

BUT when instead I went to the online archive I noted a different URL:
        http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2004-02/png00000.png

... and that one gave me a proper PNG using each of Mac IE and Mac Safari