[Gnumed-devel] PIT importer

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] PIT importer
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:03:49 +1000

I have written a functional PIT format (Pathology Interchange / Transfer)
parser and importer.
Still needs commenting, but passed all my test cases

Will submit into CVS soon after commenting and documenting, but in case
somebody needs it right now, I can send by email.
It parses a PIT file, and makes all sections of the report available as Python
dictionary (key: value pairs).
It also has  a helper function that parses the rich text tags and converts
them into equivalent HTML tags.

If run as "main", this module turns *.pit files into HTML files

Horst