Re: [Gnumed-devel] Auto-completion of Suburbs

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Auto-completion of Suburbs
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:33:57 +1000

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:35, Ian Haywood wrote:
> How about a multiline textbox for all of the address except suburb and
> postcode. Having street name and number separate is a pain in the neck
> anyway and not portable ("Hauptstrasse, 10" etc.)

Look at the Addressbook widget I posted yesterday. It has a multiline text
widget for "other" address details, and  street no. / street text single line
widgets if that information makes sense to enter.

For epidemiologists, ambulance drivers etc. it might be useful.

But then, for now you can also KISS.

Horst