Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmClinNarrative: some questions

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmClinNarrative: some questions
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:26:36 +1000

Ian,

Whatever you do DO NOT add AOE (assessment of encounter to the SOAP control).

The AOE is as the name suggests an assessment or summary of the entire
encounter which will most often be made up of many soap notes.

The final SOAP control will be composite:

the soap box
        btnok btn cancel
listctrl (containing lines which summarise each soap entry
--- line 1 (eg urti soap elements)
--- line 2 (eg hypertensioin review soap elements)
----line 3 (eg sore knee soap elements)
AOE textbox probably at bottom the progress notes screen which will contain a
summary/doctors comments of the ENTIRE encounter
eg. Mild URI, BP reviewed, knee pain ?osteoathritis > Knee Xray, review
results in 1 week.

Richard