Re: [Gnumed-devel] anyone critiqued this site yet?

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] anyone critiqued this site yet?
Date: 06 Aug 2004 07:12:59 +1000

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 20:14, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> On Sunday 15 August 2004 19:43, sjtan wrote:
> > I get the distinct feeling that no one likes me.
> > "No one likes you, monkey boy".
> > What's a  prog monkie meant to do?
> >
> > Actually, I was actually looking for some helpful comments, but as
> > always, I'm expected to give all, and get none.
> >

> Syan, I think it has to do with the extremely short phrase, one question, and
> a web site.
> It didn't give a reason or anything.
> Then when you get me on the wrong day (I'm the female type, remember) you'll
> get the same short answer in return.

I agree with Liz (except I'm the male type, which means I am constantly
irascible). There are tens of thousands of medical informatics Web sites
out there, hundreds of thousands of programming Web sites - if you think
there is something on Kevin O'Kane's site worth looking at, you need to
indicate what.

The other thing to remember is that many of the people on this list are
from the medical profession, and in general, we are a sarcastic and
cynical bunch. Don't take it personally.

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0