Re: [Gnumed-devel] That killed it stone dead

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] That killed it stone dead
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:18:06 -0700

 Also browsing other peoples python code helps
( I learnt stuff from looking at Ian's short-cut code, and I saw an alternative to using the filter() list utility function when I looked at bittorrent code ( but I don't pretend to understand any of it) .
The pycommon code is also a good source for learning.

Good point, Syan, I added this to the wiki at
http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/preview/Gnumed/LearningResources
- feel free to remove (or have me remove) your name reference if you prefer