[Gnumed-devel] Possible development opportunity - client OS options

From: J Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Possible development opportunity - client OS options
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:22:26 -0700

It is not clear yet how soon a gnumed GUI might be operable from a Mac client, and I have no idea if the same applies from Windows. Can anyone speak to this?

If the deployment that I am working on will require a limited but *working* GUI, is it *unsafe* to count on the GUI working on a Windows client and should I constrain (require) the deployment to use a Linux client?