Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Jims SOAP comments + Dr Messages+ Time Elapsed

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Jims SOAP comments + Dr Messages+ Time Elapsed
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:42:52 -0800

At 9:50 AM +1100 11/16/04, Richard Terry wrote:
I don't think this is a huge issue for us now to the extent you
describe below.

Part of what people need/want depends on what they are used to. For example, exam rooms vary quite a bit as to how well laid out they are. Things like suitably positioned clocks, and identical equipment and layout across a series of exam rooms, can make a huge difference.

I spend part of my outpatient time in (shared facility) rooms over whose configuration I have less control, it is perhaps why I am sensitive to the issue, and have looked to the computer [maybe excessively] to solve as much as possible.