[Gnumed-devel] hherb.com and more under fire

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com and more under fire
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:53:58 +1100

Apart from the servers hosting hherb.com (where  the gnumed Wiki documentation
resided, and oshca.net) and the virtual server hosting gnumed.net and
drugref.org I was operating 6 more servers hosting a variety of unrelated
things.

Since two weeks, all of them except the gnumed.mnet/drugref.org one are under
attack, plus my own clinic network - my firewall log spills over every 2
hours. I have up to 15 G of combined inbound traffic.

Please everybody who has anything private on drugref.org and gnumed.net - be
prepared that that one will be under fire too soon, so backup all your
private bits and pieces in case.

I believe somebody is taking out a personal grudge against me. This is
probably unrelated to the rootkitting of hherb.com

Horst