Re: [Gnumed-devel] Still no luck with test data

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Still no luck with test data
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:12:31 +0100

Hi,

I also think a completely new checkout of cvs tree and sh redo-public.sh, saying yes to AMIS, should work.

If it doesn't, you can try, to review the error trace:

As postgres user:
cd gnumed_server_path/sql/test-data
psql -e gnumed < test_data-James_Kirk.sql

Best regard,
carlos

BTW if one is doing the import by hand, what directory does one have to be in?

Regards

Ricahrd