Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:35:11 -0800

J Busser wrote:

At 6:41 PM +0100 12/20/04, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Anyway. In times I don't work or sleep or code I miss the wiki. I would like
to add a line here and there

I (and I believe Karsten) have for a week or two been waiting for some response from Horst on this, but nothing yet. Has anyone heard *anything* from Horst in the past week or two, to suggest that he is OK (just busy) or do we need someone to seek out his status more actively?

We shouldn't neglect the possibility that he is somehow not getting any emails.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81