Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed summer programming and google sponsor

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed summer programming and google sponsor
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:00:23 +0200

J Busser wrote:

- If no-one feels in a position to mentor, it is a non-starter. Dunno whether by submitting it, Carlos is willing to stand in this role. If there are more than one interested, maybe the work of the role could be shared (even though Google may require one person's name to stand officially in the role).

Of course, I would collaborate and help as much as I can with the mentor(s) and the student(s) but I'd rather not be mentor myself. I think a person less involved in very specific coding tasks (as me) and with more background in project coordination, documentation or functional analysis would be more appropiate ...

Best regards,
carlos

--
GPG key ID FA50E162 @ random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
ECBD 59FE 1A50 630E DF7A  4AF2 E410 83FB FA50 E162