[Gnumed-devel] Re: Testing team

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Testing team
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:22:58 +0200

Hello,

Ideally, that task should be performed by non coders at all. As we can
use 0.1 packages now, I would say it's a: 'Call for testing team members' ;)

Apart from assuring quality and usability of  current code, it's also a
great opportunity for analysing the UI and features and giving feedback
to the coding team, improving communication...
To break the ice I've created a pair of sample test cases:
    http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/Testing
It shouldn't be difficult, with the client running, to go on defining
test cases and executing them. Of course, you will have all the help
coding involved people can give....

Best regards,
carlos

--
GPG key ID FA50E162 @ random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
ECBD 59FE 1A50 630E DF7A  4AF2 E410 83FB FA50 E162