[Gnumed-devel] Re: Opening the debate re moving to 2.6 again

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Opening the debate re moving to 2.6 again
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:51:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

I tend to forget issues but right now seems to be a good time to make the
switch. I might be wrong.

The idea to switch to Debian can't be wrong. ;-)
(But GNUmed should run on any Linux distributions even on 2-3 year old ones.
 We should not force people to change their setup just to run GNUmed.)

I just heard that Andreas is working on those Debian packages. Hope this
doesn't present a problem for him/his packages.

I don't think it wil cause problems.  Wx 2.6 is in unstable so it is fine
for me.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--