Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: releaseTodo (was roadmap tidying)

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: releaseTodo (was roadmap tidying)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:23:50 -0700

At 9:33 AM +0200 9/17/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 10:26:02AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

 > >users did not respond, default state still missing
Setting a default country/state etc is another (useful) matter.

I now understand that you meant a default for situations where it was unknown whether the bootstrap set contained the universe of states for particular countries.

So maybe in that case the default should be "xxxdefaultxxx". Or blank spaces? I thought about "??" as a means to suggest to a user that it may need to be filled in however there had been earlier agreement to respect the possibility of it being confused with programming syntax.