Re: [Gnumed-devel] Specs (was: Gnumed brochures)

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Specs (was: Gnumed brochures)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:07:06 +1100

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:43, Hilmar Berger wrote:
> Second, the decision is not "To code or not to code". It's rather "To code
> with or without a planning phase". In my eyes spending some hours/days in
> order to have a plan is not wasted time. It's time you can easily save in
> the coding phase. And that is what I have seen and experienced.
We've had two meetings of disparate groups, one in Au and one in De.
They are the best means for planning, because in a few hours in person
planning can cover what takes months by email.
It doesn't have to be formalised but it would help if someone wrote it up on
the wiki afterwards.
Liz
(still here, and still unlikely to learn the coding bit before gnumed is
finished)

--
It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing,
but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.