Re: [Gnumed-devel] debian package for 0.2

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] debian package for 0.2
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:49:29 +0200

On Monday 26 June 2006 14:03, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 11:37:43AM +1100, Laurent FRANCOIS wrote:
> > Is there somewhere any deb package for the 0.2?
As soon as Andreas is back on track with acceptable Internet connection
packages schould appear in Debian. Give it a week or so.

My packages have to be reviewed by Andreas. They are fresh but I am not sure
they are correct so I am waiting for Andreas. Meanwhile I am trying them on
my system. For some reason they don't resolve dependencies properly as we now
need python-wxGTK2.6 which needs libwx2.6 but fails to install via apt-get

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany