[Gnumed-devel] 1st impressions

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] 1st impressions
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:25:48 +0200

Hello!

I'm looking for some adequate open-source software running on Linux to
be used in small homeopathic/counselling clinic (me & my wife) to track
patient's records.

Some investigation done today has brought me to several applications and
I tried several demos - OpenEMR, CleanHealth, FreeMED, SQL Clinic...

I must admit, that, based on what I did read, try and see, GNUmed looks
most promising.

At the moment I still try to fulfill all the requirements (under Arch
Linux) in order to try it out 'cause attempt with running Live-CD under
Virtualbox was not successfule - CD boots, but no icons to launch
GNUmed?

Now I'm stuck at:

ERROR: uno not installed

and still cannot get: * Most likely you can run GNUmed without problems. *

Afaics, there is not gnumed-users list, so I hope you won't mind I'm
writing here.

Enough for now. I'll write about some other issues in another thread.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D