Re: [Gnumed-devel] and current medication display, again

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] and current medication display, again
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:56:52 -0300

As with the hole deal of this new implementation, what Karsten sugests is enough AS LONG AS an individual edit form the doctor may be possible to save ... say as the way "encounter typer" functions, there are the "shipped" types, but I can make my own and make THOSE the default

this list down here could be added to Karsten´s:

6:00 10:00 14:00 18:00 22:00 02:00 (every 4h - RARE but nice to have if hospital setting)
6:00 12:00 18:00 24:00 (every 6h)
8:00 16:00 24:00 (every 8h)
8:00 20:00 / 9:00 21:00 / 10:00 22:00 (every 12h)

in fast, fasting, before eating anything (in Brasil we use the term "jejum", for Levotiroxine for example)

before meals, after meals (Metformine and Sulfonilureias)

on even days, on odd days, take one day and skip the next  (some people use Digoxin that way ... not the way I use it).

repeat after x amount of time ( ??? worth the trouble ??? - ASMA meds, Albendazol, some peds vaccines, etc )

Well I guess I have oficially ended all my sugestions on this at the moment ;-)

Of course I would not think this list is fit to everybody, and I could of course do without any of these, as long as I could edit the client to insert them on the "pull down menu" if I wished :-)

Rogerio