[Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: Release 0.4.6

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: Release 0.4.6
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 23:18:36 +0200

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 10:47:18PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Ah, OK. What does the watch file parse for server versions ?

It parses the download directory directly

   http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/(v[\.\d]+)/GNUmed-server\.(v.+)\.tgz

while I've got the hint to rather parse your wiki page which I just
implemented into the clients watch file:

   http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ReleaseStatus \
     http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/[\d\.]+/GNUmed-client\.([\d\.]+)\.tgz

> BTW, I was thinking why not teach the watch file about the online client
> version repository http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/gnumed-versions.txt ?

Well, watch / uscan has a certain way to work and parsing files like
this is not supported.  It can parse either an ftp / http directory
or a html page for certain regular expressions.

> > So if I understand correctly no real time pressure for the
> > server package exists
> That's right.

OK.  Please ping me if there is no server upload until next
Monday.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--