Re: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in management in 0.4.6

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in management in 0.4.6
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:30:11 -0700

On 21-Jun-09, at 3:14 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Can the text inside the editor be changed to say:

Select the plugin(s) to be loaded the next time the client is

restarted:

Yes, but it needs to point out that that's only valid if the

client is started under the workplace that is edited.

noted

... I would simplify by removing "Note that he plugins currently

associated with this workplace are preselected."

OK

... I would modify the tooltip to say "A discontinuous selection may

depend on your holding down a modifier key, or key combination (ctrl-

shift, space etc.) while clicking."

OK, put all of that into the wishlist item.

done, however I made it a Low priority, suggesting it be minded ahead of wishlist, to improve clarity to users on existing function