Re: [Gnumed-devel] Kirk is a tobacco user

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Kirk is a tobacco user
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:57:01 -0800

(this time with attachment)

Comparing the last 2 screenshots, we can see that you changed the
tobacco-associated problem from none to CVI risk protection.

OTOH there is nothing showing that accounts for how you edited the
tobacco-smoking values to make the item "inactive".

Attached are the fields and values available for Edit in the non-CVS release
that I am using (in the screenshot below showing HCT).

Maybe the tobacco usage item would originally have been "long term" (even
though not approved-of) and would you afterward unchecked this box, making the
tobacco-smoking "inactive"?

I am also not clear on how the edit field value of "duration" relates to what
is displayed in the grid view under Duration:

- if no value is entered, displays a calculated value
        now() - started ??

- if a value is entered, displays date = started + interval ?

PNG image