[Gnumed-devel] Re: Texlive and Gnumed

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Texlive and Gnumed
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:58:36 +0100

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 19:11:15 +0100
>>>>>> "Karsten" == <address@hidden> wrote:

Karsten> Another bit of misinformation.
Karsten>
Karsten> There is no standard way of packaging tarballs that I know of.

He, he...then it must be that all those messages dated last autumn
having 'packaging' as part of their subject are pure coincidence. :-)

Karsten> What suggestions you offered on this list regarding
Karsten> tarballing were duly considered and - where sensible - even
Karsten> followed.

Thank you. I was not looking newer releases since then and apologize
if it sounded as I criticize improvements made aftar that.

Karsten> I would appreciate if you could investigate and post a
Karsten> detailed report on how they achieve this. If it is possible
Karsten> to do without giving up basic access security we shall like
Karsten> to do as they do !

I can try my best...Give me some time, I'm still in the 'recovery
phase'.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6