Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-server on Mandriva

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-server on Mandriva
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:07:50 +0100

Am Mittwoch 10 März 2010 22:30:25 schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:

As a follow up. Test indicates that you cannot install PG 8.4 and PG 8.3 side
by side on Mandriva (they are marked as conflicting).

That indicates that the two cluster thing is not implemented by default and I
really need to look at Debian how to do this manually.

Just to get this straight. gnumed-server on Mandriva 2010 is working already
via the locale hack as described before. If you care about Mandriva and don't
have any data in PG already you really should try it and report ...

I am working on getting the two cluster non-invasive method to work for those
who don't want to risk the primary cluster.

Sebastian