[Gnumed-devel] Re: Billing/invoicing for GNUmed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Billing/invoicing for GNUmed
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:07:50 +0200

Am Montag 07 Juni 2010, 08:48:18 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 11:16:18AM +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > I did not find official packages for Fedora or Debian. For Debian a
> > package exists at http://lx-office.org/pakete/
> >
> > It would be great to work with upstream to package to package lx-office
> > and/or sql-ledger.
>
> $ apt-cache show sql-ledger
>
> I do not know about the difference of lx-office from sql-ledger, but
> sql-ledger packages exist (since several years).

We will have to check that with regards to the following issues.

Lx-Office was supposedly forked because it was not possible to adapt it to
German needs within the project.

Lx-Office is targeted at German companies which implies that they have
possibly made the same mistake and it might not be usable outside Germany.

Lx-Office has a German and and an English interface. Someone skilled should
check it from an accounting point of view.

Sebastian