Re: [Gnumed-devel] trying to bootstrap database on Mac "Cannot bootstrap

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] trying to bootstrap database on Mac "Cannot bootstrap bundles."
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 00:05:44 -0700

On 2010-06-30, at 11:51 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Here is a patched tarball
>
> http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v13/gnumed-server.13.4.macos.tgz
>
> When you have a look at it:
>
> take a look at the conf files to see how I changed them to ask for a password
> # password =
>
> habe a look at gm-boostrap-latest.sh for a working combination of su syntax

Thanks, but I did already get past this, still stuck wrt the cluster and
encoding, not sure from the following what I should do and whether there is a
way to instruct (warn) future people to take care of this when installing on
Mac with Enterprisedb

        http://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/8.3/server/app-initdb.html

-- Jim