Re: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDIAMS 0.3 API

From: Eric MAEKER
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDIAMS 0.3 API
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 01:10:31 +0200

On 2010-07-09, at 2:03 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

It seems FreeDIAMS 0.3 only supported one patient name
command line argument.

While I am not Eric, I can safely agree you are correct ;-)

0.4 seems to differentiate between first- and lastname.

yes

        http://ericmaeker.fr/FreeMedForms/di-manual/en/html/ligne_commandes.html

-- Jim

The 0.4.2 missed the allergy calculation at startup. I forgot to commit a line before making the package. This bug will be corrected in the next release. PDF caching of printed files is about to be completed in the code. I need to create the XML output for this.

Karsten:
For the PDF files, you should know that for one patient, one instance, FreeDiams can print multiples documents. The PDF caching can be unabled by the user using the apps preferences. So, if there is cached PDF files, I'll add multiples tags like:

<PrintedFiles id="1" fileFormat="PDF" dateTimeOfThePrintJob="..." fileName="....."/>); <PrintedFiles id="2" fileFormat="ps" dateTimeOfThePrintJob="..." fileName="....."/>);

to the output exchange file.

Note that for FreeDiams, dates are always formated in ISO 8601 extended YYYY-MM-DD for dates, YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS for date time.

Eric