Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug dosage (usage) in renal failure

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Drug dosage (usage) in renal failure
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:36:26 -0700

On 2010-07-15, at 2:17 PM, Eric MAEKER wrote:

>> Good luck. I believe they are either ignorant or arrogant, sorry. I´d
>> love to be proven wrong.
>
> Not really encouraging.
> I did not have any response of my appliance for the Canadian database...

I would not conclude negative orientations... I only conclude that it is not a
priority for the individuals who are involved to help "end users" (or the
people who service end users) to get something done.

The people "up the chain" often have administrative roles. They can be fully
consumed with meeting requirements from above, despite that these can be
mismatched from what downstream people (sometimes wrongly but often correctly)
understand as obstacles to success.

I will see where I get with Heidelberg... maybe a request from far away gets
treated better? I can always dream!

-- Jim