Re: [Gnumed-devel] the WHY: Re: clinicians: coding use case survey - ple

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] the WHY: Re: clinicians: coding use case survey - please respond !
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:34:41 -0300

2011/5/4 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 02:25:33PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> I preffer the 2nd system.

So does Jim, apparently. Likely we'll go with that option
even though it is more complicated in terms of table
structure.

> Is it VERY hard to make dbo choose which system to use?

It is much harder than "VERY hard".

Hey !! ... I don´t understand all this nerdiness ... I am a "artist in healing" ... so you deal with it ok ?? ;))))))

I had a collegue tell me this when I tried to show him a "Filter" option in a Spreadsheet ...

Rogerio