Re: [Gnumed-devel] write document failure on windows

From: LuisCapriles
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] write document failure on windows
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

I am attaching examples.  As my printer, I used PrimoPDF, a tool that prints
any doc to a pdf file (so I printed the original GNUmed pdf into a new
pdf!).  Also, I am attaching some logs generated by PrimoPDF...

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31613802/gm-L-Template-g1748p-instance.log
gm-L-Template-g1748p-instance.log
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31613802/gm-L-Template-g1748p-instance.pdf
gm-L-Template-g1748p-instance.pdf