Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release Candidate 1.0.rc3

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release Candidate 1.0.rc3
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:19:35 -0700

On 2011-09-21, at 11:42 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:38:03AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Also, is there any visual hint we may rather give that clicking a button
>> will take outside of GNUmed as with
>>
>>      Vaccination plans
>>
>> maybe
>>
>>      Vaccination plans …
>
> The tooltip says as much.

My point is improving the UI as much as possible so that the tooltips are even
less having to be relied upon.

It is good practice that a site warns you when its links are taking you away.

I am not suggesting a dialog to interrupt the user experience, just better
hinting.

Surely (??) there is no objection to this?

-- Jim