Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Usage of GNU-med for TCM
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 06:24:53 +0100

On 28.02.2012 03:12, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
> but if you accept this, GNUmed is awesome :))
Thats also my experience with other open source software ;-)

PS: The herbal medicines and therapies may NOT go well with the
medication plugin ... but I haven't tried it since FreeDiams came on board.

Thanks for pointing this out. The integration of the huge database of herbs and chinese drugs as well as acupuncture information was my initial concern, so I'll check how good it will go with FreeDiams.

Is there an "open" source for the drug database, like a wikipedia for
for herbs?

Cheers, Axel