Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc2 Release

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.2.rc2 Release
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 05:38:56 +0000

Inbox handling:

As any-doc (LMcC) I added a new inbox item for the currently-active patient and made the audience JaBu.

I noticed that even as McCoy (and without having to be James Busser) I was able to "see" this item in the Overview plugin  "Reminders" area as per screen shot. This makes me happy, I think this is reasonable in case anybody may have to provide care while the intended audience did not yet see this message.

Can I suggest though that the item *also* be listed visibly in the Inbox plugin item listings when the radio button

        (   ) Active-patient related

is clicked? I agree that such items (when intended for an audience who is not the current user) should not be displayed under the "All" radio button.

-- Jim